Enlightened Equipment Revelation 20F
A highly versatile quilt with a foot box that opens.The Revelation can lay open as a blanket, or in colder temperatures you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed.
The Revelation is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
All Enlightened Equipment Quilts sold at Farlite have a draft collar. We feel this is a very beneficial feature to increase warmth. Please note when comparing prices that other resellers might have same quilts without the draft collar.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- 350 g fill weight (down weight) at regular / regular size
- Ultralight nylon fabric: Navy 10D outer / Charcoal 10D inner. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown.
- DWR finish.
- Lighter colored fabrics are semi-transparent, which will see through to the down. Down is not white, but a mottled grey and white mix.
- Footbox has a 50 cm zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- Draft collar.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack, 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (11 g each – One Straight, One Loop).
- 168 -183 cm hikers: Regular/regular (638 g)
- Under 168 cm hikers: Short / regular (595 g)
- Large hikers between 183-198 cm: Long / wide (722 g)
More information about sizes and weights in the tables below.