Leukotape P Blister Tape
Leukotape P is a sports tape that’s perfect for a hiker’s blister tape. Its zinc oxide adhesive sticks extremely well, and the tape stays in place for a long time. It’s used for blister taping on the feet, and as a sports tape in the first aid kit. As a first aid tape, Leukotape P is rigid, providing strong support, making it ideal for effectively stabilizing a stressed joint.
Leukotape P stays put for an extended period, unlike cheap tapes that come off after just a 15-minute walk. Leukotape P outperforms even duct tape by a landslide.
Width and length: 3.8 cm x 13.7 m
- Made from rayon fabric
- Zinc oxide adhesive
- Use Leukotape P as soon as you notice a blister starting to form on your foot. The earlier you tape, the more effective the prevention. Round the corners of the tape piece and apply it firmly.
- If a blister has already formed, place a pad or a bandage on top of it and tape over it. This way, when you remove the tape, it won’t tear the blister open.
- We use Leukotape P preventively, especially with tough footwear like hiking boots, mountaineering boots, and climbing shoes. Preventive taping is often a wise choice with new shoes as well because you’ll only lose a small piece of tape, but you can gain a lot by preventing a painful blister.
- It’s a good idea to do preventive taping the night before the hike, allowing the tape to adhere overnight undisturbed.
- Cut ready-to-use pieces of Leukotape P for your hiking first aid kit. Round the corners and attach the tape to parchment paper.