Pa’lante’s Sidebag is a brilliantly functional addition to a hiker’s gear selection. Load it up with maps, snacks and camera gear and carry it by your side along with your pack. This way all the crucial stuff are available all the time. By the time you arrive at camp the Sidebag allows you to have necessary camp related equipment with you at all times without the need to revisit your tent repeatedly. Pa’lante’s Sidebag really shines if you enjoy fishing on your hikes as you can easily fit your fishing kit in it when it’s time to head to the river. The low weight of 86 grams makes it an easy decision to grab Sidebag with you on your adventures.
Outside of trails and backcountry Pa’lante’s Sidebag delivers lightweight carry capacity in a multitude of outdoor activities such as cycling or running. As with all things Pa’lante makes the Sidebag also looks good so don’t be afraid to use it in urban settings.
The Sidebag comes with a detachable waist strap to secure the bag around your waist so that it stays put during movement.
- Weight 86 g
- Redwood color: nylon durable stretch woven
- Sand color: 100 denier robic nylon
- Mesh pocket UHMWPE grid mesh
- Shoulder strap 15 mm nylon
- Waist strap 10 mm nylon
- #5 zipper
- Aluminum adjustable tension hooks
- Strap length is the only difference between small and large
- S – fits chest up to 91 cm
- L – fits chest over 91 cm