Badger Balm Foot Balm
Revive legs that have covered a long distance. Badger Balm Foot Balm is specifically developed for hikers, rejuvenating the skin and preventing issues.
Thanks to its natural antibacterial properties, Badger Balm prevents problems that can easily arise on the feet and between the toes in trekking conditions. Includes essential oils from peppermint, tea tree, and rosemary.
- Pure & organic: Ten natural ingredients, organic, GMO-free
- Effective: Concentrated formula softens even the driest heels and most tired toes
- Antibacterial: Prevents skin problems that thrive in moist conditions
- Nourishing: Gentle, contains antioxidants, and maintains skin moisture balance
- Sustainable: Cruelty-free, recyclable packaging, made with solar power
The conveniently small package is perfect for taking on hikes. However, if you need an even smaller container, check out the Farlite Mini Jars.
Instructions: Gently scoop a small amount of the cream with your fingers and apply directly to dry and cracked soles and heels. For intensive treatment, apply generously, put on socks, and let it work overnight – you’ll be amazed at the results!
Our comments: It’s advisable to use Badger Balm in the evenings, after taking off your hiking socks and giving your feet a brief air bath. Put on dry sleeping socks after application. If the skin feels excessively damp during the day, you can prevent it by applying another layer in the morning before setting off on the hiking trail.
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, organic Castor Oil, organic Beeswax, organic Jojoba Oil, organic Rosemary Oil, organic Peppermint Oil, organic Cardamom Oil, organic Tea Tree Oil, organic Eucalyptus Oil, and organic Balsam Oil
Package size: 21 g