Darn Tough Tempo Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight
From fastpacking in damp conditions to rugged technical scrambles, the targeted cushioning of the Tempo men’s running sock balances ultra-lightweight performance with micro crew coverage.
These cushioned micro crew socks feature soft terry loops under the foot for lasting rebound while hiking or running.
- Men’s micro crew socks average 21 cm from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 15 cm above a running shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here’s to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool’s ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- Made in Vermont, US
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair. Warranty instructions can be found here.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|MEN / UNISEX||MEN US||WOMEN US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|