3F UL Gear Lanshan 2 Pro
Updated from Lanshan 2, the Lanshan 2 Pro is a popular ultralight tent. It has an excellent balance between space and weight. Lanshan 2 brings good value to money, and we have used this tent on multiple hikes in Nordic wilderness ourselves.
Lanshan 2 Pro provides room for two people, with plenty of space for both and a dedicated entrance and vestibule for each. Requires two trekking poles for set up – sold separately. Tent body is high tear resistance silnylon.
- Hydrostatic head: 2000mm
- Ultralight weight: 915g
- Structure: 1 Layer wall & Dual-apex
- Tie point: 8 stake, 4 reinforcement guy-line point, 2 top hanging point
- Seams: Requires seam sealing
- Zipper&Buckle: YKK, Duraflex
- Fabric weight: 38g(m²) 1.15oz(yr²)
- 2 door and two large side vestibules for gear storage.
- Fabric tear resistance: 40-45N
- Super strong reinforcement: UHMWPE patch*14
Measurements: 270*120*125cm (Length x Width x Height)
Note: Lanshan 2 Pro requires seam sealing. You need to do the seam sealing at home, but don’t worry, it’s easy! You can find instructions on seam sealing here. We recommend using Gear Aid Seam Grip +SIL for seam sealing this tent.