Montane Minimus Lite Jacket M’s
Revolutionary combination of performance, weight and breathability for fast-paced mountain activities. Constructed from ultralight PERTEX® SHIELD, which offers full waterproof protection with taped seams and the highest levels of breathability for the ultimate balance of weight and performance.
Lightweight, stretchy and highly breathable, PERTEX® SHIELD in the Minimus Lite Jacket provides waterproof and windproof protection in a 2.5 layer construction. Comfortable to wear, very soft to the touch and extremely stretchy, the fabric moves with you and allows for unrestricted dynamic movement when trail running or fastpacking. The fabric is constructed using highly abrasion resistant nylon ripstop, incorporating reinforcement yarns to provide durable resistance to tearing.
The fabric is incredibly breathable, providing excellent moisture management when working hard, helping you stay comfortable when moving fast. Being totally windproof keeps out the cold air and helps your insulating layers retain their heat for longer, perfect for on the move or when you stop to rest. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish allows the fabric to shed light rain and snow.
- 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD with dry touch backer
- 20,000mm H/H, 20,000g/m²/24hrs MVTR
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible rollaway hood with wired peak
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- Mesh lined, map-sized YKK chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zip
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Stuffs away into own chest pocket
Rear external Montane hang loop
Fit: Active Mountain – Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
Material: 100% Nylon
Weight: 215 g