Gear Aid Aquasure +FD 2 x 7g
Repair all types of gear failures with Aquasure +FD. It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in handy 2 x 7 g tubes. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. Aquasure +FD is also useful as a seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquasure +FD and stay dry.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Our tips: Apply a thin layer with circular motion. Thinner is usually better than thick. Let it dry for 8 hours. If for example repairing a sleeping pad, apply the glue in the morning. This is “the glue” for packraft repairs as well. In addition, we have used this to repair backpacks, dry suits, dry bags and many other items.