Seam Grip +WP 2x7g
Seam Grip WP is a tent seam sealer that goes above and beyond to keep moisture out. A less viscous formulation is better for sealing seams and filling small holes. Patch holes in sleeping pads, tents, clothing and other equipment.
- Durable – Tough urethane formula bonds permanently to tents, awnings, campers, and even PVC plastic
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping adventurers warm and dry
- Flexible – Cures to a thin rubber seal that flexes with high performance gear
- Abrasion Resistant – Make a repair that withstands scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds with all types of outdoor fabrics, including: nylon, vinyl, leather, and polyester
- Seal the seams of a PU impregnated tent (note: for a tent impregnated with silicone on both sides, Seam Grip +SIL is a better adhesive).
- Repair small spark holes in the tent or clothes
- Patch loose seam tapes, for example in a shell jacket or dry bag
- Repair small holes in shell jackets or dry bags
- Patching pinholes in a sleeping mat
- Gluing streaks to the bottom of a sleeping mat to prevent it from sliding
- Gluing fabric patches
- Gluing shoe soles (Aquasure +SR is particularly good)
- Waterproofing tears
- Abrasion-resistant repairs
- Patching packrafts
- Other large repairs where a less runny adhesive is easier to work with.